At AIUT, we produce automated and robotized stations and production lines, starting with a thorough analysis of brief foredesign and preparation of the concept, mostly with a Client’s participation. This stage results most often in a dynamic computer simulation of the station main elements, which protects from errors in the subsequent phases of the project. The joint cooperation of a well integrated team of engineers specializing in mechanics, automation, robotics and electricians, together with our own manufacture facilities grant efficient and timely completion of even the most complex and innovative solutions. The final stage of project execution is launch and possible assistance at the initial stage of production; warranty and post-warranty services come as a natural continuation of our cooperation with a Client.
AIUT offer solutions based on the linear drives, electric, pneumatic and hydraulic actuators, servo drives and industrial robots of leading manufacturers:
- Motoman (Yaskawa)
Our experience comprises realization of various types of stations, such as:
- control and assembly stations: air tightness, geometric dimensions, electric parameters etc.,
- camera systems for quality control recordings
- palletizing stations
- heat sealing and welding stations
- protection coating stations
- gluing station
- feeding of elements into machines, press operation
- processing of plastic and cast elements (bevelling, drilling, cutting etc.).
AIUT supply professional solutions and services for numerous industries:
- automotive industry
- wood processing industry
- rubber chemicals industry
- plastics industry
- paper industry
- cement and building materials industry
- food industry
- metallurgy and metallurgical engineering
We are always open to new challenges and innovative applications of robotics in other areas of operation.