IMR System, designed and developed by AIUT, is a state of the art solution for remote readouts of the tank level data and used among other applications for the Propane Inventory Management.
Nearly “plug & play” system enables propane distributors to manage supplies in the most efficient way
The solution can be used for automatic order generation, relieving distributors of managing customer calls
Significantly speeds up and maximizes Return of Investment by supporting distributors in optimizing delivery routes
Tens of thousands of installations worldwide have already proved AIUT’s concept of Remote Tank Monitoring
AIUT’s Propane Remote Tank Monitoring Solution consists of 2 hardware units: OKO 5875- wireless data gateway and ALEVEL 0275- smart tank sensor.
A Compact Data Gateway that receive the data via radio link from tank sensor ALEVEL 0275 and resend it via LTE to the IMR server.
• One OKO can receive and retransmit propane levels from 1 to 6 tanks
• The hourly data of tank levels are sent once or several times a day and presented on customer’s screen
• Prompt notifications ( via SMS and/or e-mail) at refilling-, critical- or overfill propane levels
• Propane levels delivered to distributor’s IT system in preferred format
• Over-the-air control enables to change the parameters and allows troubleshooting without visiting the sites
A smart and innovative sensor for all types of propane level gauges (directly or via adapter). The unit measures propane level (by detecting magnetic field) and every 3 minutes transmits the data via radio to OKO5875.
• Robust and hermetic unit that can be installed in Explosive Zone
• Internal battery with 6-year lifetime
• Depending on local architecture can send the gas level data to OKO 5875 for up to 656 ft (200 meters)
• Very easy installation with no wires, no special tools required (screwdriver only)
• Works in horizontal & vertical position. Measuring accuracy +/- 5%
The installation process for both units is very easy. ALEVEL 0275 only requires replacing the gauge dial using two original bolts. Simply unscrew the original dial bolts, take out the original dial out and place the Alevel 0275 on the gauge.
User friendly structure of OKO 5875 and its HMI makes the installetion process intuitive and also very simple. The client, with minimal instruction, is able to perform all required operations and manage the system unassisted.
The installation procedure does not disturb the tank system performance and can be carried out during its regular operation.
View / Download Brochure in