IMR System, designed and developed by AIUT, is a state of the art solution for remote readout of the tank level data and used among other applications for the Propane Inventory Management.
- System enables propane distributors to manage supplies in the most efficient way
- The solution can be used for automatic order generation, relieving distributors of managing customer calls
- Significantly speeds up and maximizes Return on Investment by supporting distributors in optimizing delivery routes
- Tens of thousands of installations worldwide have proven AIUT’s concept of Remote Tank Monitoring
OKO 5875- LTE gateway and ALEVEL 0275- smart tank sensor.
A Compact Data Gateway that receives the data via radio link from tank sensor ALEVEL 0275 and resends it via LTE to the IMR server.
• One OKO can receive and retransmit propane levels from 1 to 6 tanks
• The hourly data of tank levels is sent once or several times a day and presented on customer’s screen
• Prompt notifications (via text and/or e-mail) at refilling or critical propane levels
• Remote control enables to change the parameters and allows troubleshooting without visiting the sites
• Robust and hermetically sealed unit that can be installed in Explosive Zone (Class I, Div I)
• Internal battery with 6-year lifetime
• Depending on local architecture, can send gas level data to OKO 5875 for up to 656 ft (200 meters) away
• Easy installation with no wires, no special tools required (screwdriver only)
• Works in horizontal & vertical position with gauge accuracy
View / Download Brochure in