Qursor Express production management system
Discover Qursor Express, an advanced production management solution optimized for market needs. The system allows for an improvement of procedures as well as for efficient management of production and auxiliary processes.
Manage effectively, from now on
We support manufacturing companies at all levels of company management. Qursor, our proprietary SFM-class system is an intelligent, modular solution for production and in-house logistics management. enabling the integration of control areas and command over individual processes, creating a single, coherent ecosystem.
Why is it worth using?
Companies deal with the complexity of issues followed by a huge number of main and auxiliary processes. It is possible to organize them on a high level only with the use of intelligent production management system, such as Qursor.
By giving operators a digital insight into the production process, you save time and prevent potential errors and failures. The system supervises and optimises all defined processes, giving a full view of the current situation in the production divisions.
The solution streamlines the work of everyone involved in the decision-making and production process. The system allows to automate processes, eliminate errors, obtain data in real-time and, in case of unexpected events, reduce the reaction time of the crew to a minimum.
Qursor helps to control and minimize costs. In a precise and fast way, the system informs about irregularities in the course of the production process, indicating areas at risk of failure (predictive maintenance).
The system supervises for compliance with deadlines and budgets. The program allows you to optimize and estimate working time, and the data collected by the system informs about the progress of individual tasks. Qursor also measures the effectiveness of people, machines and equipment in the context of a particular order.
Explore the advantages of the system
- Increasing production flow and work efficiency
- Forecasting machine wear and possible failures
- Communication among system users and in the Machine to Machine mode
- Analysis of the data collected to determine Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Optimization of the production process
- Real-time event control and communication
- Minimizing the risk of exceeding the order execution deadline
- Communication with third-party ERP or EAM systems
- Secure data acquisition and storage
- Intelligent analysis and replication of information
- Production reports
- Mobile access based on an intuitive interface