Cookies are IT data stored in the terminal equipment of website users. The websites of AIUT Sp. z o. o. use such files for the following purposes:
- technical purposes (maintaining the session, adapting the displayed content to the type of device used by the user, storing consents, etc.),
- analytical purposes (keeping statistics, traffic surveys, measuring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns, etc.).
AIUT Sp. z o. o. uses the following types of cookies:
- session cookies: they are stored on the user's terminal device and remain there until the end of the session of the given browser, and then they are permanently deleted,
- permanent cookies: they are stored on the user's terminal device and remain there until they are deleted; the end of the browser session does not mean they are deleted.
The collected data are stored for an indefinite period of time, as a support material for website administration. The information contained therein is not disclosed to any third parties. Only AIUT Sp. z o. o. employees have access to it.
Each user can change the configuration of cookies settings. Please note that websites may not work properly if cookies are blocked. A list of the most commonly used browsers with instructions on how to configure these settings is given below:
- Internet Explorer 11:
- Select the Tools button, and then select Internet Options.
- Select the Privacy tab and in the Settings area select Advanced, and then decide whether you want to allow or block cookies, or whether you want to receive a prompt for Microsoft and third party cookies.
- Google Chrome:
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Advanced.
- Under Privacy, select the Content Settings button.
- In the Cookies section you can change your cookie settings: allow all to be saved, allow some to be saved or block all.
- At the top of the browser window, press the Firefox button (in Windows XP, click Tools menu) and select Options.
- Then select the Privacy panel.
- From the drop-down menu of Program Firefox: select the option: it will use the user history settings.
- Check Accept Cookies to enable cookies or uncheck to disable cookies.
- Choose the storage period for the cookies: until they expire, until the program is closed, or ask each time.
- Press OK to close the options window.