Energy and municipal services
AIUT solutions enable precise, automated management of continuous industrial processes in power plants and in the area of municipal services. Moreover, as part of AIUT Smart City and Smart Grid group of solutions, we have been providing advanced IoT systems for power, water, heating, gas, gas and LPG and fuel distribution management for years.
Our company creates advanced DCS distributed control systems that allow you to manage the indicated process and change without stopping in a very precise manner. We are responsible for modernization of power units and comprehensive deliveries not to mention the assembly of automation and industrial electrics. Thanks to dedicated AIUT-IBM PEGAZ platform (Energetyka-GAZ platform), we provide advanced solutions for the codification of assets and business processes of one or many client companies. PEGAZ has been designed to meet the specific needs of the energy sector. The platform includes, among others, solutions such as: GIS - ESRI, FileNet, Cognos, Netcool, data visualization and acquisition systems, as well as a number of adapters and integration sockets for third systems, such as ERP or data warehouses.
In addition, solutions from AIUT Smart City IoT and Smart Grid group dedicated to utilities and energy sector companies will allow you to efficiently and effectively manage your enterprise, based on a smart, consistent communication platform for remote, automatic readout and analysis of data and network monitoring (m. pressure monitoring) and tanks. Our solutions provide media distributors with effective delivery planning and monitoring of consumption, guarantee quick return on investment, prevent leaks and failures, and significantly improve the quality of customer service.
Discover the solutions and capabilities of AIUT:
- assembly and installation of switchgears and electrical cabinets
- designs and construction of electrical installations
- control software, development and implementation
- software and commissioning of DCS systems for power plant systems based on gas turbines
- NOx reduction control systems for power units
- BMS industrial heating, ventilation and air conditioning installations
- systems for remote, automatic data readout from various types of meters
- monitoring of networks and tanks
- leak detection
- supply management
- predictive services and network failure reduction
- remote payment control