AIUT automates production processes in the chemical, petrochemical, energy, and cement-lime industries. We provide advanced systems and installations in a turn-key model. Our company conducts research projects. We create and implement new customer installations or modernize the existing ones. We are constantly expanding our offer in the field of chemical and process engineering, introducing modern solutions to the market. Discover our possibilities.
We provide solutions including for sulfuric acid factories (production of sulfur and sulfur compounds) and the fuel industry (installations and systems for fuel depots, as well as complete installations for the recovery of gasoline vapors). Our installations also work in the production of fertilizers and other inorganic compounds. The engineering team of the Continuous Process Automation Department - AIUT is responsible for comprehensive service of the investment process, including technical and cost analysis, development of technical and detailed design, delivery and assembly of equipment, commissioning of the installation together with training of the client staff, as well as concession and as-built documentation.
Among others, AIUT designs and delivers in a turn-key model:
- installations for the production of sulfuric acid
- sulfur transport and storage installations
- fertilizer dryer systems
- chemical packaging systems
- installations for unloading vegetable oil from tank trucks and railway tanks
- vegetable oil and esters reloading installations
- installations for liquid fuels and chemical products
- complete petrol vapour recovery installations
- encapsulation and reduction of volatile compounds
- biogas plant control systems